As a consultant with Kleinhenz & Associates, Inc., Katie is involved in economic research, business analysis, and marketing strategies. Her specialty areas include real estate, strategic planning, and economic development.
- President, Bainbridge Capital Partners, LLC.
- Former Assistant Director at the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Previously Analyst at the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Former Director of Annenberg Policy Program at Mikva Challenge Grant Foundation.
- BA, Denison University, Summa cum laude
- JD, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, with Honors.